Monday, December 2, 2013

Tag!!! You're it at Cards in Envy

Today starts a new challenge over at Cards in Envy -- http://www.cardsinenvy.blogspot.com/2013/12/tag-youre-it-challenge.html
The card is stll an A2, not just a tag or one you might use on a gift.  It also must be flat so it fits into a first class envelope with no extra postage.
Here is my card: 

I knew I had a tag left over from a kit and this page was from Crate Paper, so I cut out the birthday tag, found some scraps from some Taylored Expression kits, I used to get.  I pulled out some really light pink cardstock, some crinkle ribbon to match the tag, punched a flower and found the flattestbutton ever.  I did not pull the ribbon thru the tag hole, I stapled it into a "V" that lays flat in the card.

I can't wait to see what you do on the site.
Photobucket Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card Karen. Love the colors and the punched flower behind the button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors and such a cute tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors! I love the flower/ribbon/button combo for the top of your tag. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that flower and crinkle ribbon you used! Very pretty card! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweet pink flowers make a very nice feminine card. The ribbon and flower embellishments are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the tag, and I love those colorful, pretty papers! The flower/button combination is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...