Wednesday, December 4, 2013

'tis the Season


I am loving the variety I can make using the circle cutter and my Holly Punch #914.  Let me tell you how I  used them.


For this card I cut out the smallest circle a circle cutter could do to make some ornaments for my Christmas Tree and placed them scattered on the tree and put Candi on each circle to highlight them as ornaments.  The tree is a triangle that fits on the front of the card and has a Tim Holtz star on the top.  I made a trunk in a really dark green.  Below the tree I made a peek-a-boo area that I cut out the holly (with punch #914), then put some green paper behind to fill the leaves and then I use Stickles to make the berries. Below the holly I used the border to add to the card.  Last I put a K & Company sticker that has 'tis the season.  The paper I used is the last year's Christmas paper from Bo Bunny.




The items used for this card are:
Kreaxions Holly Punch #914  --   http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26_50&products_id=211
Circle Cutter  --  http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=285

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...